Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baggage

I'm carrying so much emotional baggage right now. Roan's running for the hills. DX I hate it, we haven't even been together 2 weeks and hes already running. Matviy, save me. DX these things are driving me crazy, and i dont know what to do. Nothing is helping. It feels like parts of me are being ripped away. Its hard to breathe, i'm always on the verge of tears, but nothing ever comes out.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. What did I do to deserve this?
2. Wow, I'm crushing.
3.I Love you.
4. BSB are awesome!
5. I want FroYo.
6. I want Tapioca Express.
7. Build a bridge, and get over it.
8. I miss you, terribly.
9. AIEE! HUUGG!
10. Pocky, Thi Wants.

NINE things about yourself:
1. It takes alot for me to cry.
2. I love religious music.
3. I love the idea of love.2
4. I have trust issues.
5. I have alot of emotional baggage.
6. I love hugs.
7. I love BSB and BIG BANG
8. I don't think very much of myself
9. I think quite alot.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Be upfront
2. Dont play games
3. Be sincere
4. Dont force me to do anything
5. Know what my favorite flower is
6. Dont eat Hersheys, Mars, or Nestle
7. Write me mooshygooshy letters
8. Give amazing hugs.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. My future
2. Death
3. My boyfriend
4. Jeshieua
5. My bad self esteem.
6. The weather
7. Song Lyrics

SIX things you do before you go to bed:
1. Check/charge phone
2. Think about my day
3. Think of what to wear tomorow
4. Check the weather
5. Shut the door
6. Think about things that matter.

FIVE people who mean a lot.
1. RikkiTikiSunshine <--HomieG that helps me through it
2. RoanButtercupVanDyk <-- Boyfriend thats there for me.
3. VIVZ! <-- HELPS ME THROUGH IT ALLLL
4. Ha Duong <-- Spazzer!/HomeworkHelper
5. MATVIY KOTONY <-- My ROCK.

FOUR things you’re wearing right now.
1. Headphones
2. Bracelets
3. Socks
4. Underwear.

THREE songs that fit your life perfectly.
1. UpUpUp by Rose Falcon
2. Because of you by Kelly Clarkson
3. Reflection by Christina Aguilera

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. love myself
2. Streak.

ONE confession:
I have immense issues with letting people in. Too many people have hurt me. Because of this, I have trust issues, and cannot commit to a relationship. I bolt if he starts getting to close. I'm trying to fix myself for my new boyfriend.

0 comments: