Sunday, October 4, 2009

I just don't know what to do. Is your life better without me? Are you glad we aren't together anymore? Was I just turning into baggage? I feel so broken. I thought you loved me. Do you even miss me? Do you have any feelings left? I can be the girl you loved. I promise. I won't be negative anymore. I promise to be the fun, nice girl that you loved before. I didn't realize I was being so negative and unlikable. I can be a Christian. I change back. That girl you love is still in me. I promise. Just give me another chance. I know I sound pathetic and everything, but I've never loved anybody this much. I don't know what to do without you. I feel so lost and alone. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I promise. Just come back to me. Please?
I wish I had never brought anything up. I wish I could turn back time and just leave it as it was. I wish you told me you were getting annoyed. I wish you had just talked to me and told me my negativity was getting annoying. I would have stopped. I'll do anything for you.

0 comments: