Saturday, October 3, 2009

So, I don't know what I did to make him stop loving me. Okay.. Yes I do. But, I'm a little over that. A little. I'm cried out. For the moment.
Watch it all come back tomorrow. DX
I guess its my fault. Loving someone this much cant be good for you. Whatever.
I'm not mad anymore. I'm glad he did it now rather than wait and let me fall even More in love with him. I could never hate him. I'll move on.
Everyone says that you can't be friends with your exes. I want to prove that wrong. If I can't be his girlfriend, I want to be his best friend. I don't want him out of my life. And I don't have a hidden agenda, I just.. Need him in my life, one way or another.
I don't know. I've just come so accustomed to his presence, and it would be weird to not talk to him or anything.

0 comments: