Thursday, January 8, 2009

Risqué

Soyeah, im listening to my blogsong right now, and i have to say, that i Love it and, a the same time, hate it. Its difficult to expain. It reminds me of Jeshua utterly. its so weird.

Haven't you heard?
I'm stuck on a face
I'm stuck on a boy who fills me with joy.
And its true, im absolutely stuck on him. Ohgosh, i hope he doesn't read this. Lol. dunno how he find it though. :] I never told him about my blog. Did I? Cant say that i remember.
And he doesn't know just how far I would go
Just to kiss him
He doesn't doesn't know I pine.
He doesn't. He doesn't know at all how much I love him. I don't think I even know. Hm. Sunset Glow has been stuck in my head for a while. I haven't talked to Goose in a while. Hm. Can't say that I really. i dunno, I wouldn't want to say care, because i like talking to him and all, but, hm. Maybe I've gotten over my crush? i dunno. Whatever.
So, I've been talking to ROANROANROAN lately. I need to make up a nickname for him. Lol.
So yeah, i feel like putting pics of BIGBANG in. Cuhs they're awesome. I haven't blogged in a while, i just realized that.. Hm.

I must say, these are my Favorite pictures of them. :] just BTW.

There's a line in this song, that depresses me deeply.
And haven't you heard?
I thought I had first
And he loves me so
We're two in a row.
Soyeah. He doesn't love me so.. and.. :/ Should this blog be on the other? No idea.

So. so so, gruesome. yesterday, i was reading up on lethal injection and types of death penalties. hm. My computer is registering weird spell-checks. On words that aren't spelled incorrectly. Whatever. So, on the PSATs i got 145 or something of the sort. im in the 55th percentile. My math score brought DOWN. Way down. Sad.
I'm running out of things to blog about. I miss Rikki dearly. :[ Jon too. Jeshua too. Ah. Sven too. :[[ I'm making Rikki a jacket. :] IF YOU READ THIS. AND YOU SPOIL MY SURPRISE IM GOING TO KILL YOU. ACT IT! Lol.

Ran outtve things to writ e about. Blog tomorrow promise. I'm gna go read Beloved. Yuck.






























That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet
Ultraviolet






P.S. Goose, dyou still read this? hm.

0 comments: